Our puppy plan is a 14-day introductory course for dogs ages 3-6 months old. It creates an easy to follow routine to set your puppy on the right path.
Our 2 week puppy plan is our most basic plan. Equivalent to kindergarten for dogs, we set a strong foundation for puppies to build off until they are old enough for formal training.
You will receive:
- 1 private session at our facility to teach and walk you through the training
- TDT puppy information packet containing an overview and outline of the training
- TDT Training Theory videos explaining everything you need to know about our system, philosophy, and methods
- Trial of TDT’s private club membership with exclusive access to member only boarding service until your dog reaches 7 months old. Dogs go right back into training every time they board with us at a less expensive rate.
During your dog’s time here they will receive:
- Introduction to on-leash obedience training delivered in an upbeat, age-appropriate manner
- Jumpstart potty training
- Introduction to kennel training
- Beef lung treats hand fed daily
- Daily walks and introductory leash training
- Controlled exposure to other dogs in a working kennel environment – Dogs eat, sleep, work, and walk around a variety of other dogs
We offer less expensive combo pricing for our Puppy plan when you sign up for any of our Formal plans!
Contact us to get started!